BID Renewal

At work, we are getting ready to go through renewal for Sunset & Vine BID, and I feel pretty confident about my knowledge of renewing BIDs since I went through the renewal of Hollywood Media District after I had worked there for a couple of years. Mary Lou and I renewed that BID for 10 years, with a pretty successful percentage of "yes" votes, and it was one of our proudest accomplishments. So, for S/V BID I have been asked to create a renewal brochure, which will be a like a newsletter but full color and about 6 pages, summarizing what the BID has accomplished so far and why it is so important to keep it around. I'm looking forward to working on this, and started by asking some other BID people I know if they could send me their renewal brochures that they made.
Meanwhile, I'm also really excited because I found a video director who wants to work with me on "Alien Nation," via Craigslist. He had an ad posted on there, and so I checked out some of his videos online and I really dug his aesthetic. He liked the song, so we are now going to move forward and plan the shoot together.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 220
Matchbox 20 "Mad Season" deluxe CD container - it's like a hardcover book with illustrations and words. I actually loved this CD when it came out and listened to it alot, it was when I first moved to California. Kind of embarrassed about it now, and I lost the CD when my L-S book was stolen from my car a few years ago so I really don't need to keep the book.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Good luck, check out his references first, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!