Salad week

I made a goal to eat a salad every day this week, and to work out every night. Let's see if I can keep it. I did good by ordering a salad from Tender Greens for lunch. Kerry and I had gone to CRA to meet with one of the staff there on a project we are proposing for a retail recruitment program for Hollywood. I had made a graph this morning for the slideshow so I felt involved in the project.
I also got a final proof of the visitor's map and guide which I approved. Great news.
After work we started getting the place ready for my sister's visit, she'll be here in two days - I'm so excited!

Comments

Scarlet said…
Good luck w/the salads, I already know you had fun with Adrienne!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!