Stockholm Syndrome

Dylan and I got up and had brunch; Kevin was already out and about.
We wanted to go swimming, so we called Jennn who had just gotten home from work and was tired, but said we could come use the pool in her building, so we did. Kevin is not the "swimming type of guy" (according to him) so he was out shopping while we swam.
Later, we met back up with him and we walked down to WeHo to have dinner at Bite. He treated us, which was very nice of him. I felt bad having ordered two glasses of wine with dinner in light of that.
So then we walked down to St. Felix and I bought a round of drinks for everyone, we love the drink they have their called "Stockholm Syndrome." I love any drink that involves fresh rosemary.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 225
Well, this is a sad day for my new year's resolution. After some technical difficulties (my iPad ate a whole list of things I had gotten rid of, I misplaced countless sheets of paper with things scribbled, and made the poor choice to write some of them down on random pages of various journals) I've decided to discontinue this feature on my blog. I've made it 8 months into the year, which is probably the longest new years resolution I (or anyone else) has ever kept. Plus, I'll continue to get rid of things but the whole process of tracking and writing about each item has become tedious and I just don't have time for it with everything else that's going on. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to no longer be able to go through my trash, but I've made my decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!