Whip It

It’s rainy and grey here still, which as you know, I love. A whole bunch of people brought treats into the office. First, Joe brought cinnamon rolls, then Thad brought donuts (I had an apple fritter) and then Kerry brought in homemade scones! It was ridiculous.
Kerry and I met with a representative from a couple big buildings in the Entertainment District who is looking for tennants. We told him a restaurant probably wouldn’t be the best thing at the moment as so many of them have opened recently.
After work, I tried to finish putting up the Halloween decorations but I didn’t end up finishing it. Instead, Dylan and I watched the movie “Whip It,” Drew Barrymore’s directorial debut about Roller Derby girls, wherein Ellen Paige (Juno) becomes the nemesis of Juliette Lewis. Great flick that got panned undeservedly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!