Indian Summer Soup

I made “Indian Summer Soup” for dinner, which was my own invention involving butternut squash soup with tomatoes, corn, and white beans. It was pretty good! Dylan and I were frantically trying to pack for our camping trip to Joshua Tree this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow directly after work so we had to get everything packed up tonight. I had hoped to go down to our neighbors, Dominic and Andrea’s, for their “Scary Movie Night” but I was so far behind on getting ready for the trip that I just couldn’t fit it in. In addition to packing, we also watched as many of our Thursday night shows as we could (the live 30 Rock was especially good!) and cleaned the apartment too, since Luther and Andy are house-sitting for us while we’re gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!