Traitors First Rehearsal

What an exciting day for me - the first rehearsal for my new band, Devin Tait & the Traitors!
I decided to have rehearsal at a studio I've never been to, MDM Rehearsal, near Brandon and Angie's place. It's a really nice place and they gave us a bigger room for the price of the smaller room I had booked, since they were not busy while we were there.
For this rehearsal, it was me, Brandon on guitar, Elene on keyboards, and Angie on backing vocals. We set up another keyboard for Angie and Dylan also played the xylophone on one song. Time went by really quickly - much too fast! I wanted to get through every song on the set list a couple times and in the three hours we were there, we actually ran out of time before making it through every song! Here was my setlist:
1. Tape
2. Get Outta My Way
3. Bridge to Nowhere
4. Alien Nation
5. Digital Representation
6. Not in a Million Years
7. Sleepytown (didn’t get to)
8. Ordinary World (didn’t get to)
I forgot to bring the sheet music for Elene, but she had printed some of it herself and I had brought some, but not the most current versions like I meant to. We made it through OK though and I had a lot of fun.
Afterward, we went to Brandon and Angie's to get in the hot tub. Elene brought her boyfriend, Jim, and we all hung out for awhile. There was a really hot blond guy there in the hot tub too who is also in a band, called DC Fallout.
Dylan and I ended up spending the night there since we didn't want to drive home after we were done visiting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!