Halloween Eve

So the Halloween festivities continue! Today, I mainly went shopping to find all the stuff for my "real" outfit tomorrow, which I only decided upon last night when I was at the museum and it came to me - Boy George! He is such a hero of mine and I have loved him since I was in junior high, despite all the flak I took for it. I would always say "he's not gay, he's just really into fashion!"
So I walked down to CVS and stopped at some other stores along the way, finally going in to Out of the Closet on the way home where I got the bulk of what I hadn't found elsewhere.
Dylan was not too excited about going out, but I like going to the bars in WeHo around Halloween, before the actual day, which is so crowded. The few days before are usually festive but you can still actually walk around and get inside the bars and get a drink. We met Brad, Alf, Kristen, Rob, and Mike at Mickey's. I wore my Cheshire Cat costume that I had worn for the Demented Disney party at the Palms, but this time I painted a big grin on my face so I looked more like the cartoon character.
We only stayed for a few drinks, because then Brandon and Angie were at the Palms so we went over there to meet them. Myles was having his Prince night so we wanted to go support him. It was fun, and afterward we went home and I went and got a beer and some food, which I didn't end up eating or drinking as I passed out trying to watch "Halloween III" on the couch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!