Rehearsal at Home with the Traitors

My computer wouldn't start at work, which really sucked and freaked me out. We had to call our computer guy, Mark, in to take a look at it and he couldn't get there until the afternoon so I had to work on the computer in the intern's office (we don't have an intern right now so we all just use it when we need to use the graphics programs since they are only on that computer). Because I didn't have my Outlook Express, I totally forgot that I was supposed to go to a Visit Hollywood meeting. Oops!
After work, Brandon and Angie came over and we had dinner and watched some TV. Dylan had made this Jib Jab animated e-card using photos of all of us, which were pasted on bodies of famous monsters like Frankenstein, Dracula and the Wolfman and it was so funny! We had all watched it earlier separately but we all watched it together and laughed so hard! We were laughing so hard that none of us heard Elene trying to call us because she was outside! Finally I went out to get some fresh air on the balcony and saw her down below on the sidewalk.
She came up and then we rehearsed the set once. I like rehearsing at home for free, but I also worry a little bit about the noise, but it was all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!