Pizza pizza

Had lunch at Chicken Dijon again. I really like that place and it’s so convenient. After work I went home and quickly loaded up the car for Invisible Material rehearsal, and then went to pick Jared up. We rehearsed in the space on 6th street again and still didn’t have any way to amplify the vocals. Hopefully next time we’ll be able to.
After I got home, Dylan had ordered pizza (again) so I had a few slices and we watched “It’s Always Sunny” from two weeks ago that I’d already seen but Dylan hadn’t, and then we were about to watch “Mad Men” (which we eventually did watch) but then I got an update from Facebook and looked and it was a very long, emotional message from someone who was one of my closest friends many years ago that I’ve barely talked to since. It took me by surprise so I had to read it a few times, and I started to write back but I really wanted to make sure my response was what I wanted to say, so I wrote back briefly just to say I would write more tomorrow. Then we watched TV and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!