Pumpkins

We had a board meeting for HED, and Thad brought in all kinds of treats - Pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin bark, Ed Hardy sangria, pumpkin ale, and lots of cookies and candy! The meeting itself went very quickly. I reported on my upcoming Marketing Committee meeting and the things we’re working on. After the meeting, Sarah and I went with one of our board members down to Delphine’s for Happy Hour. I hadn’t actually been in there before, and I’m always glad when I can get the chance to check out another business in the BID. They have a really good happy hour there so I will have to go back again soon. I just ended up having a couple beers and then Kerry and some of our other board members came down, but by that time I was needing to go home.
I had forgotten that Dylan was working late, so I just had chili dogs that I made from the leftover chili and tofu dogs, they were good. Dylan got home later and we watched our Thursday night shows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!