Don't mess with security cameras

{this part was edited out per the request of the person it was about - however I promise you it was nothing salacious or worth trying to figure out}
I had to run over to CVS to have some photo prints made for our office in preparation of the open house we are having tomorrow, and on the way, I happened to look right up at one of the video cameras on the Scientology building and gave a funny look, just to mess with whoever was monitoring it on the other side. Well, I ended up being the one who got freaked out because about 15 seconds after that, an Asian lady approached me and handed me a card for free admission to the L. Ron Hubbard Life Exhibition. That was the first time any of them have approached me since I've been working here.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Ha ha! I love it!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!