Rocky Horror Glee Show

I had a meeting this morning with the marketing and PR person for the new show that Cirque du Soleil is bringing to Hollywood. It's going to be a very big deal! It will be at the Kodak Theatre all year, except for during the time that the Oscars will be using it. Kerry and I are wanting to make sure the BID and Cirque can work together, and we're talking about collaborating on some promotional campaigns.
I went to Amoeba on my lunch break and ended up getting "Made In Sheffield," this documentary about Human League, ABC, and other bands that came out of that scene in the late 70's. I already had it on VHS but I'm trying to upgrade everything that I really love to have on DVD, and it was only $8 since it was used.
Dylan and I met Rob and Steven at Silver Spoon tonight for Glee Club, the first time we have gone this season! But, it was the Rocky Horror Glee Show episode so we couldn't miss it. It was really, really fun and I am back to loving the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!