Back to the City

It was definitely an early rise and shine in Camp Lesbo, which surprised me considering how late everyone (except me) had stayed up, and how hard they partied. But I guess everyone wanted to pack up and get home so we could shower - there was no running water near where we camped, and some people had gotten there on Thursday. Dylan and I packed up after we had breakfast (this time we just ate what the girls had cooked), and we packed up the tent - which was quite a challenge - and gave it back to Chris and said goodbye to him and Dylan’s nieces, Caitlyn and Codi. Finally we were on our way home around 11:00am. Dylan wanted to drive around more in the park, but we had a low tire so we had to get to town and air that up. We stopped to get gas on the way home and at lunch at Taco Bell somewhere out in the suburbs, so I texted Andy to let him know we were on the way home. I don’t think they were expecting us so early, because when we got back to LA they were both freshly showered and getting their things packed up. We hung out with them for awhile but then they said they wanted to go eat. After they left, Dylan and I both took showers (he took a bath AND a shower) and then we just watched TV which I started putting up the Halloween decorations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!