about to leave

I can't believe it's my last day and then I have a whole week off!!! I got a ton more resumes so I printed out the ones I liked the best out of all the ones we've gotten, and then we had an Executive Committee meeting at 3pm where they discussed how they wanted to proceed with my replacement. They decided they want Susan and I to send them resumes, they will look through and pick out their favorites, and then we will interview them together when I get back from Kansas.
We got caught up on Glee before we left in between packing, and Marc agreed to take us to the airport in the morning, so I'm all ready for the trip!

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 144
"Sidekicks" by Thompson Twins, cassette album. I got this for Christmas, probably in 1987 or 88, from one of my siblings. Why did they shorten the name of the album (from "Quick Step and Side Kick") but increase the amount of songs - adding all those bonus remixes. Funny, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!