Mr. T's Bowl

Shitting Glitter had a show tonight at Mr. T's Bowl in Highland Park. We had put the whole night together, and when I say we, I really mean Amy and AJ because they did the work. Amy's friend from high school, Sean, is in a band in San Diego called Revenge Club and they wanted to come up and play a show with us, so Amy and AJ put the night together which also included Rough Duchess and Chachi, both bands we have played with before and really like as people and as bands. So, even though Mr. T's Bowl wasn't really a place I wanted to play again, it turned out to be pretty fun since all of us bands get along so well and we all watched and supported each other. Brad came with Dylan and I so that was fun too.
I thought that a couple of the members of Revenge Club were going to crash at our place so we had cleaned the whole apartment before we left for the show, but they ended up going back to San Diego and we ended up with a clean and organized apartment for the rest of the weekend, which was great!

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 125
I saw this red thing that looked like a blanket on the dining room table and I thought it was one of the MANY blankets that Robin (Dylan's mom) had either given us or left at our place, so I asked Dylan if he could take it back to her. He told me it's actually a laundry bag that Robin had just given him even though he told her we didn't need it, so I had him donate it to Out of the Closet when he took a bunch of stuff I've already written about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!