I'll take the job

I couldn't get to sleep last night so I had to take some NyQuil and then it was really hard to wake up in the morning.
When I got to work, I called Susan and she said they were trying to put together an emergency meeting so they could discuss my job offer and whether or not they wanted to make a counter offer to get me to stay there. After I got off the phone with her, I thought about it one last time and finally realized that I just wanted to take the new job, and I really didn't want to put the board members through having to meet and debate whether or not I was worth trying to keep, and at what price. So, I called Kerry to accept my new job offer, and then called Susan to let her know that I was resigning and not to have the emergency meeting.
My legs were so sore from jumping rope at Runyon yesterday, but I really was just in such a good mood, with so much to look forward to that it didn't matter.
I talked to a couple of people who were interested in applying for my old job which is good since I will be trying to train a new person before I leave, which is a lot to think about. I started typing out all my job duties and what I do, because so much of it is just in my head since I really created this position and have been here for so long.
Boot camp was at the park again tonight. It wasn't so bad.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 138
"Enjoy Yourself" by Kylie Minogue, cassette tape. I bought this at the same time that I bought Kylie's debut album, as mentioned yesterday, in a big bin of cut-outs at Wal-Mart. I liked this album a lot though, especially the single "Hand on Your Heart" and listened to this quite a bit in my Ford Probe back in college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!