sad news

I had bad news waiting for me in my inbox when I woke up this morning. My cousin Andrea is in the hospital with some serious issues in her little intestine. She had problems when we were little and was in the hospital for what seemed like a year, but it has been fine until now. They're hoping that it will work itself out but if it doesn't they might have to operate which is really risky for that type of surgery. I'm really worried about her.
Today we had our first meeting since the news that I'm leaving so it was a little awkward. Some board members were making jokes trying to lighten the mood. It went pretty well overall though I thought.
Boot camp was at Runyon canyon again today. We didn't have to jump rope but it was still hard.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 139
"O3" by Sunscreem, cassette tape. This was an original tape that I bought when it came out, and became one of the main soundtracks to my sophomore year in high school, which was the year I got my first girlfriend and then had my first break up (we got back together and broke up a couple more times if memory serves). I saw the video for "Love U More" on MTV, probably on Alternative Nation or 120 minutes, and decided to buy the tape when I saw it at Wal-Mart. My favorite track was "Idaho" but I really liked the whole flow of the album and at the time it seemed so modern.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!