Henry where are you?

I thought my intern was arriving this morning, so I hurried and got to work a little early despite staying out late at the wedding last night. I didn't hear anything for awhile and then I got an e-mail from the intern saying he was still in Singapore waiting for administrative matters to be resolved.
I had the most intense craving for A&W food for lunch, but unfortunately (or actually, probably fortunately) the nearest location is so far away as to be ridiculous. Then, my new conference table was delivered so I ended up setting the table up and then I went to get Panda for lunch.
Amy's cat Henry got out over the weekend while she was away, because her roommate left the door open, so she is really worried about finding him. I designed a flyer for her so she could put them around the neighborhood, but luckily he showed up soon after that when some construction workers found him in the back of her building in the dumpster (alive).
My table didn't fit in the small room so I ended up moving it into the big room, and moving my desk and everything in to the smaller room.
Started a second week of boot camp tonight at the park. Made it through without getting sick.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 136"Martika's Kitchen" by Martika, cassette tape. I don't know if I really knew about this album at the time as it didn't yield any big hits. I think it was produced by Prince, who I've never really been a big fan of. I bought this in LA and listened to it a few times when I used to commute from the valley to Culver City, but I can't say I remember much about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!