The internet is broken

I already hate Mondays, but today my internet wasn't working in the office, so I couldn't check my e-mail or do anything. I felt helpless. I went home on my lunch break and took the computer with me so I could check my e-mails and stuff. I wasn't going to go back to work, but I thought maybe the internet would be back up so I went back in. Still no internet, though!
For dinner, I made grilled sandwiches with salmon salad and cheese, and a split pea soup, and salad. Dylan told me he'd take me out for dinner tomorrow night.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 121
"Electric Youth" by Debbie Gibson, cassette tape. I'm sure this is the original tape I had back in the day, and as much as I favored Tiffany over Debbie, I did really like this tape when it came out, especially the title track, the video for the title track, and the perfume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!