Trick R Treat

I overslept for boot camp. I have no good excuses.
After work, I went and mailed a ton of Shitting Glitter packages to various magazines, radio stations and record labels. I also finally sent a couple copies of the album to Alexa and Barry, who played drums and took the photos, respectively.
Dylan and I had planned to go see this movie "Stuck!" which was directed by Steve Balderson, who is a Kansas native that I met online and then once in person at an event for his project "Phone Sex." He makes movies in Wamego, Kansas. We had planned to go to this movie with a bunch of people but one by one they all cancelled and it was just down to Dylan and I and that just made me not want to go, plus I had gotten home later than I thought I would cause I went to go help Tiger set up again at the Village.
We ended up just watching a movie Dylan had on netflix, "Trick R Treat" which was OK but I thought it was a little too all-over-the-place and could have been done better. I didn't feel like sticking to my diet, because I would have had to make something for dinner and we had a perfectly good Digornio's pizza in the freezer. We ate pizza and then we watched "Modern Family" which was hilarious as usual.
I went to be early so as to not miss boot camp again.

Hello 2010, goodbye junk!
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION LOG ENTRY 34
Huey Lewis and the News - "Fore" Vinyl Album. I am not sure when I picked this up on vinyl, but my mom got me the cassette tape when it came out. I don't know why she did that either, maybe she was concerned and was trying to butch me up by buying this instead of Blondie, Culture Club, or Human League! Huey Lewis was really big at this time, and this album contains "Jacob's Ladder," "Stuck With You," and "Hip To Be Square." I listened to this tape when I was younger but it hasn't grown with me. I don't have the tape anymore and I don't really feel the need to keep the vinyl.

Comments

Scarlet said…
I don't think I bought the the cassette for you, Devin,you made that up!
Devin Tait said…
Hmm... well, I think you did! I know I didn't buy it for myself. Maybe you bought it for yourself and I just took it?

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!