Very silent night

I got up earlier than usual because I had my alarm set for Dylan and I got up when he was getting ready. I had a lot of work to do since I was gone last Friday and had left early on Thursday, and I felt refreshed from our mini-vacation, even though I didn’t get home until late last night. I did a lot of work on the newsletters, both of which I need to finish this week. After work, I did some work on a present for a certain someone, which was really frustrating because it was computer work and I was having a difficult time, but it’s turning out really great. I also tried to work on an arrangement of “Silent Night” for the Traitors but I couldn’t get it. It’s a version from a musical we did at church when I was a kid, arranged by Tom Fettke, but I don’t have the music and I only slightly remember how the accompaniment went, so I think I just have to let it go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!