It's Never the Way You Imagine It

I'm in complete shock that we have finally reached the last month of 2010! What a year it has been. So many great memories, I'm so glad I decided to blog all of it.
This is one of the first year's I've already had my decorations all put up before the month even started, so hopefully I can stay one step ahead of the curve and do the holidays right.
This morning I had a street closure committee meeting, and then I attended the BID Consortium meeting downtown at the Fashion District.
After work, Dylan and I went to eat at Anarkali, and Indian place on Melrose that we've eaten at a couple times before. Dylan had a groupon to go there so we got $40 worth of food for $20, which was a great deal. I love the food there, especially all the sauces they have that you can put on your food or dip your naan bread in.
When we got home, I finished putting the tracks for my album together and burned a copy to listen to. I went to the living room and put the CD in the player and put headphones on, and listened to the entire album while I laid on the floor. It was a very euphoric experience finally listening to this piece of work I've been building for so long, to be able to hear it and say "this is just how I want it to sound." Of course, I'm sure I will be making some minor tweaks once I can get some technical feedback from people, but all in all, it's done for the most part.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Good luck, we're anxious to hear the whole thing!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!