"Advertising is Everywhere"

I started using Facebook Ads to promote the page for Devin Tait & the Traitors, and today it seems to have paid off in the form of one new "fan" that none of us know (you can check by clicking on the person to see if you have any mutual friends). I know it's a small thing - but it's really cool to me. Sometimes I get frustrated that I don't have very many fans on my page, but considering I don't have any albums released yet, and I am really just starting out, I guess it's normal. Sometimes it just doesn't gel with my delusions of grandeur I guess!
After work I went to the airport to pick Marc up, he was coming back from spending the holidays with his family up in Grass Valley. I got there before his plane landed so I just decided to park in the lot which I always think is nice for people to do when they pick me up from the airport. It seems so rushed when someone just pulls up and expects you to throw yourself and your luggage into the car. While I was waiting, Dylan called from Valencia. He had gone with his mom to pick out our new big screen LCD TV but the one he got was too big to fit in his car! So, they had to go back and get Robbie's car and they will keep the TV at her place tonight and then he'll have to borrow my car to go pick it up tomorrow.
Marc seemed happy to be back and he had had a really good visit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!