Super Mario Brothers

Dylan was already at work when I got up and he messaged me on IM so we talked about the fight last night and he apologized so we started working everything out, as much as you can on IM at least. It was really stupid anyway so I think things will be fine.
Brandon had sent me a mix of "Strange Season" that he did which sounded pretty good but there was a weird echo on the snare drum or something that I asked him to remove.
When I got home, Dylan ordered a pizza and we watched an episode of "Saturday Night Live" from a few weeks ago that we hadn't watched yet, and then he did laundry and I worked on the computer. I was editing video from the Cafe Muse show, but kept getting sidetracked playing "Super Mario Bros. 2" online. It's so amazing that you can just play those old NES games on the internet now. I used to sit there in junior high waiting for the day to end so I could go home and play Super Mario Bros and listen to tapes. I'm sure I listened to a lot of different tapes but the one that I link with SMB2 is the Bangles' "Everything." I miss those days, but at the time I'm sure I never thought I would!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!