The eve of the eve, Brandon and Angie Fly Away

Brandon and Angie's flight was at 6:55, so they had to get to LAX a little before 6am, which meant we had to get up around 4:30am - which obviously, was not fun! But I was proud of myself for waking up when my alarm went off and not waiting for Brandon to come wake me. I was so tired but I shook it off and drove them to the airport and saw them off. I was so sad that I wasn't going with them, though, but I know it's high time that Dylan and I spent the holidays with his family in Los Angeles for a change.
I went back home and fell back asleep for awhile before getting up and heading into the office, where I was the 'last man standing' - everyone else was already out for the holidays. Needless to say, it was a very quiet day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!