Von and Ryan

It was back to work, but it's a short week and most people are still out for the holidays, so it really wasn't like being completely back to work. Very relaxing and a chance to get caught up on some stuff.
After work, I walked over to Ryan's house. Dylan was already there and so was Von, and David. Von is in town for the holidays and wanted to get together with Ryan so we had all planned to meet and hang out. Ryan suggested we go to Te'Kila which sounded fine to all of us - I especially wanted to go since it's in the Entertainment District and I haven't been there yet. I like to try and go to all the bars and restaurants, actually all the businesses, in our BID so I know what they are like.
We walked down since it's just a few blocks from Ryan and David's apartment. It was really fun and they were having happy hour which meant the drinks and the appetizers were all on sale for really decent prices - $2 tacos and $5 margaritas!
It was a lot of fun to catch up and hang out with them since I haven't gotten to be around both Von and Ryan at the same time for ages.
Afterward we went back to Ryan's and continued to visit for awhile. I had also finally remembered to bring Ryan the magnet that I got for him last December in Hawaii!
When Dylan and I got back home we watched an episode of "Mad Men" and then went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!