Healthyca

I worked more on the newsletters and some other projects at work, and ended up just staying until around 7 when I left to go to Invisible Material rehearsal at Cascade studios in Hollywood. We were in room H, which has this drum set that I really dislike. There is so much stuffing in the bass drum that it barely makes noise, and the toms are all tiny compared to my drum set. And the high-hat sucks. The band was really loud tonight so it was even harder to hear what I was playing. After rehearsal I went home and Dylan had brought me food home from a meeting so that was nice, it was from Healthyca which I love. We watched Glee since we are an episode behind and then watched “Raising Hope” which is turning out to be my new favorite sitcom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!