Sid & Nancy

We gained and hour last night so I actually got up fairly early and felt well-rested. But the day was pretty boring at work and when I got home, I meant to do a bunch of chores and laundry but instead Angie came over to watch “Sid and Nancy” because she had gotten it on Net Flix to watch with me since I had never seen it, and we hadn’t been able to watch it for awhile and she was about to send it back. She, Dylan and I all walked over to Los Tacos to get dinner and then we watched the movie, which I really enjoyed. It’s embarrassing to say that I really didn’t know much about the Sex Pistols; only after moving to LA did I ever even hear any of their music. The movie was fascinating and made me want to learn more about them. I especially loved Sid Vicious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!