Puppy Dinner Club

Elene came and met me for lunch today in Hollywood so we went over to Kabuki, which is one of my favorite restaurants. It’s an Asian place that has really great sushi and lunch combinations, soups, etc. We had a nice lunch and talked about a lot of stuff.
After work, I stopped by the grocery store to get what I needed to make my dish for dinner club. Tonight it was at Robin and Michelle’s and I hadn’t been there for a long time. They have a new puppy named Lucy who is so adorable! We spent a lot of time petting her or oogling over her. Aaron came, but Mark was feeling sick so he couldn’t make it, and then Jim from boot camp and his partner were there. The food was delicious - Robin and Michelle made these healthy pizzas, Aaron and Jim and his partner brought bruscetta and toppings and other appetizers, and I made sauteed spinach (Elene’s suggestion) with Portobello mushrooms and garlic. Dylan made desert, which was fruit and yogurt parfaits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!