Hey Citizen

It was a really busy day around the office, we had a meeting at 1pm in the conference room for Sunset/Vine BID Renewal (although I didn’t have to be part of it) and then we had their board meeting at 4pm and it lasted almost until 6pm.
Afterward, Kerry dropped me back off at my car and I went home to find that Dylan was on his way out to Trader Joe’s to get groceries. While he was gone I watched an episode of Blue Mountain State that he had already watched without me, and then he came home and made a really healthy chicken salad for dinner. We watched Glee while we ate and we both really liked the episode. I feel bad that I was doubting the show this season, because it’s definitely back in top form. I had laundry in the dryer and then I drove down to Marc and Myles’ to return Myles’ cymbals and drop off my electronic drums so he could rehearse. When I got home, I got the laundry out of the dryer and folded it while we watched Raising Hope (one of my new favorite shows - love the hot “grandpa”!) and Running Wilde (another new favorite show).
Then I went to the bedroom and made sheet music for “Hey Citizen”, a Turbo Sunshine song that Devin Tait & the Traitors are going to perform at Club Strapped in two weeks, to e-mail to Elene. Then I read in my Kraftwerk book before Dylan finally came in to go to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!