"Night People" - The Video

Today the Human League released their video for "Night People" on their official website. I watched it immediately when I woke up, but the first time I watched it I was pretty disappointed that the band members don't actually appear in the video at all. Rather, it is more of a short film that documents five different "night people" as they prepare for an evening on the town, go out to their clubs of choice, party with friends, and then head back home. It ended up growing on me after a few times watching it, and I really like the characters and the stories they each tell, but of course it would have been nice to at least have a cameo from the band in there. I guess it's a marketing attempt to disguise the fact that Phil and the girls are older than the average electro band, but I'm not really sure that anyone is going to become a Human League fan at this point in time and not realize that they have been around for awhile.
I worked on editing the video of the Traitor's show from Club Strapped so I can send it to mom and dad, and then I went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!