Welcome to November

Well, I am really hungover today. At my job, I get two floating holidays per year, which I’ll be able to take advantage of in the future by choosing one as the day after LA Pride, and the other as the day after Halloween. Not so much a holiday, but recovery from one.
I did make it through the entire work day, which was nice, as I barely got any sleep last night.
The surprise of the day was that the Human League’s website went live, and features a very brief (10 second) clip of the new single “Night People”! Very excited about that! They are my favorite band and I have been following them since I was 10 or so. I’m so glad that they’ve never broken up and that they are going to be releasing another new album in another new decade!

Comments

Scarlet said…
Simply amazing that a band can stay together that long, hope DT&T do, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!