Slowly but Surely

I think I went a little overboard yesterday. I rode my new bike at work on my lunch break for an hour - went home, went to Amoeba and then back to work, which is quite a long way for me to be riding a bike. Then, after work I went to the gym and worked out for over 2 hours and felt totally dead by the end of it. I actually felt dead halfway through, so I bribed myself by getting a drink (high protein./no carbs) and a 'nutritious' cookie (if there is such a thing.)
The good news is that I'm down to 193lbs again, so hopefully it will just keep dropping for a little while.
Other than that not much news to report. I have been eating well, I had scrambled eggs w/spinach & cheese for breakfast, then a salad for lunch and one for dinner and snacking on fat-free/sugar-free pudding.
Plan on going to the gym after work today but not for 2 hours this time. I think I'll keep the fairly strict diet for at least 2 weeks and then may splurge a little bit one day the weekend after this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!