Labor Day Dieting?

Well I felt that I did pretty well through the long labor day weekend. Exceptions were made but nothing that made me feel too awful.
On Saturday, I got to travel to Laguna beach to hang out with a couple gals who used to be in a band, that happens to be one of my favorite bands ever. I met them in England last year at one of their 'reunion tour' shows in Birmingham. I haven't seen them since then and it was really nice to get to hang out and chat with them. It was so much fun that when I got home and found my rear passenger window of my car smashed in, I really tried not to let it get me down. Days later I discovered my CD book L-S was missing, so basically every CD I owned with artists names beginning with L through S (Kylie, Madonna, The Spice Girls, Siouxsie, etc) are all gone. Sad, Sad, Sad.
I did end up going to the gym on Saturday, which was good, and I was down to 189 lbs! I was very happy about that, although yesterday I was back up to 191. I feel confident that I am on a good system though and that at the end of the month it will all be worth it and I'll keep going. I am starting to become addicted to working out which is a great feeling. Imagining what I'll look like is a great motivator!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!