Off the wagon & on the Buffet Cart

OK... so I sort of fell off the wagon a bit. I haven't really been too bad - no total binge eating or anything. I even made it to the gym a few times last week. But the weekend was total Chaos - between the KROQ Inland Invasion and the Emmy's, it was just a blur. A fun blur, but filled with junk food and alcohol.
Anyway, I bought the "South Beach" good carbs/bad carbs guide book and I'm going to go back on the diet next week. I did the South Beach once and did manage to lose 10 lbs. I didn't want to do it again because I just didn't feel like concentrating that hard, but obviously I need something like that to add boundaries.
So, I'm going to take it easy this week, and then next week I'm going for it 100% again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!