Friday I'm In Love

Well TGIF and aren't I in high spirits? My boss is gone, and just called from the airport to say I could leave at 1pm today! So I've got a 3 1/2 day weekend ahead of me which is great.
Yesterday I was not as great as I have been. I didn't go anywhere on my lunch break, and I had a shrimp salad from Baja Fresh. I did do 50 sit-ups and push-ups here in the office when my boss went to the bank.
After work, I went to the gym and did 50 minutes on the elliptical machine and then lifted free weights. I was there about 1 1/2 hours. Then I went to eat dinner at Koo Koo Roo, I had a chicken breast with italian vegetables and butternut squash. I was still sort of hungry, though.
Then I went over to the 'band hangout' with the intention of recording my piano part for one of our new songs, but I had forgotten the damper pedal so I couldn't do it. Then Melissa, our friend who has her own music projects, came over so that my brother could help her mixing some tracks. She had brought some vegan food; vegetable chips and some oreo-type all-natural cookies. I must say I overinduldged. As rediculous as it was, I felt horrible afterwards and seriously considered gagging myself so that I could throw it up. Now, this is a last resort, and something I have done before when I was dieting a few years ago, but only a few times. So instead I called my boyfriend and told him about it because I knew he would talk me out of it, and he did.
After that fiasco, I went to my friend Marc's house and they were watching a movie called "My Little Eye" which was very creepy so I watched it with them. They offered me drinks but I'm not drinking for 2 weeks I decided, to help with the diet, so I declined. They also offered me a piece of delicious Marie Callendar's pie, but again I had to unfortunaly decline, although I did let them give me one bite.
On the way home, I called Dylan again because I was still so hungry I wanted to go get some fast food. He reminded me what a good job I'd been doing and that I need to keep being strong, so I just went home instead and had a pickle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!