Molassass

Hmm... it's at this point in the journey that I feel as though I'm walking through molasses. I don't seem to be losing weight (I was back at 192 last night!) and now the cravings for junk food have successfully done me in several times!
I went to the gym last night but only managed to do about 30 minutes of leg work and some chest exercizes before I had to throw in the towel.
Afterwards, I did go to the grocery store so I could again stock up on healthy foods. I do feel somewhat discouraged but it also makes me want to work harder. I know that the work I have been doing is going to pay off, I just need to work a little harder at this to really feel good about it.
When I got home, I drank most of a bottle of red wine and wrote a letter to my pen pal, Michael Alig. Then I went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!