I like to ride my bicycle

Well first the bad news. I got on the scale yesterday and weighed 195lbs! How can that be?!?! I guess it was the weekend, still catching up with me. All that booze and junk food. Well, those pounds better beware because they're going to be gone soon.
Yesterday for my lunch break I had to return some videos, so I walked. I walked my whole hour lunch break at a pretty quick pace, and instead of having a proper lunch I snacked on carrots and sunflower seeds.
After work, I went to Gold's Gym and did 45 min. on the elliptical machine, and then did free-weights for awhile. Afterwards I went home and had a nice Shrimp salad from Burger King. It feels kind of weird being on a diet and eating salads from fast food joints. It was really good, though.
Later in the evening, I jogged down to the grocery store, which is actually quite aways from my house. It was a nice little jog and I felt very urban, jogging down Western Ave. in Koreatown. The bright signs in foreign languages intrigue me.
Carrying the groceries back up was more of a challenge, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It just feels good to be working out and eating right, and dreaming about what I might become.
I got some vegetables to make salads with and brought one with me today. I also discovered no-sugar, no-fat Jello pudding. Yum! I made some chocolate fudge flavored today and I'm going to eat it later in the afternoon.
More on this as it continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!