Composure

Well I didn't even make it to the gym last night. I am not doing so well right now but I'm not too worried. I am determined to keep doing this, and maybe it's better to not be so strict at first. After all, only 2 weeks ago I was eating fast food twice a day, snaking on candy bars and chips, and not working out at all. Even the work I have done this weeks is leaps and bounds better than that. I do plan on going to the gym after work today and one day this weekend.
Blondie is playing tomorrow in Newport Beach so I may go to that, I'm just scared of driving my car all the way down there. My car is a piece of crap and it's about to fall apart, and I kept thinking my boyfriend would have a car by now, but no, he just keeps putting off buying a new car.
We're mixing and recording more this weekend. The songs are sounding really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!