Thinking about the Beach

No, I'm not sitting here at work daydreaming of Malibu or even Santa Monica. I just got back from lunch and I feel gross, I feel fat, and I'm thinking about going back on the South Beach diet. My boyfriend and I recenly joined a brand new gym, which just opened last Friday. We went on Friday to look around but as I've been busy all week (and hungover yesterday) I haven't actually been to workout yet. I have plans after work tonight, so I think tomorrow might be my first chance. I do know it's time for a change, to start eating more healthy and taking better care of my body. I only have less than a year of being in my "20's" left before I turn the big 3-0 next summer, and if I'm going to be 30 I'm at least going to be in shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!