Cash in the Closet

Last night I still wasn't quite ready to help clean our apartment (it looks like a bomb went off ever since we got home from Iceland) but I did want to at least put my band equipment away since it was taking up a lot of room on the floor. I only use my flight case once in awhile so it goes back in the back of the closet. As long as I was putting it back in I decided to go through that side of the closet and see if I could clean anything out. I ended up going through 4 crates of records (vinyl, for you kids). After evaulating them all, I ended up with one full crate of dispensable ones that I decided I would take to Amoeba records. I packed the closet back up, and this morning loaded the crate into my trunk. At Amoeba, the kind man behind the counter told me I could get $83 in credit for the store, or $64 cash. I opted to go with the cash since I am wanting to buy a peripheral for my computer that would work with the Garageband program. I think it costs $150 or so , now I'm over half-way there! It made me consider going through the rest of my records, but I'm pretty sure I want to keep everything else for now, at least. But maybe there's something else I could sell?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!