I've Got A New Attitide

I used to use this blog as a secret diary sort of thing, where I could express my innermost (and typically extremely mundane) thoughts without having to deal with the myspace masses infringing on my privacy or self-induced lack thereof.
But hey - Screw It! If I'm going to take the time and energy to write all this shit down, someone might as well read it. So, I've made my profile viewable (I guess I didn't really even know it wasn't before) and I think I'm going to actually TELL some people about this blog. Or maybe I'll go read other people's blogs here on blogspot and try and entice them into reading/commenting my blog by doing the same for them.
I was going to write something clever here to prove how my future blogs will be more entertaining and fun to read, but it's time for me to go to the gym. Basically I want to be rich and famous, so I'm going to start doing anything I can to sell out to the masses. Going to the gym to get a hot body is part of that. Then I'm going to try and get my own reality show. So I can yell at people and say really bitchy, stupid and self-absorbed things and have people love me for it! That's the life, baby!!!

Comments

Dylan said…
Argh, finally your blog is viewable! (j/k)
Yeah, you'd be good with your own reality show. You could be Paris, and I would definitely be Nicole. (See, even my comments are retro!)

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!