Day 2

Of course I was a little bit hungover and tired when I woke up on Day 2. I had attended a work-related meeting for about 3 hours earlier the previous evening so I had some flexibility with the time I went into work, allowing me to get some much needed sleep. Work was OK and I didn't feel too bad, I mean I've gone out late and went in to work early lots of times before.
I had another after-work meeting Tuesday evening which went pretty well. Afterwards, I really wanted to just go home and lay down or something but I thought that going to the gym would give me more energy, and besides I had already put it off the night before. I like to go at least 3 times a week, usually M-W-F. I did end up going to the gym for a little over an hour, went home and ate, and then my friends Ben and Marc came and picked me up to go to MJ's. I think we got there a little after 10pm and there was a small line to get in. It was $7 at the door - perhaps an interesting side study to this experiment would be adding up how much money I end up blowing on cover charges and bar tabs.
The music was loud and there were TONS of go-go dancers - more than I think I've ever seen at a club dancing at once. I ordered a drink from the bar and then we walked around. We ran in to a couple people we knew, and made acquaintances with some we didn't (mainly the dancers!)
We danced some, especially when they played Paula Abdul's new song "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" and I even got some Mardi Gras beads although the guy had already turned around before I could flash my boobs.
It wasn't as late of a night as the one before - I think I was home by 1am or so. I feel right to sleep as soon as I climbed into bed.
Tonight: Gay Rollerskating! Luckily, it ends at 10pm so it won't be too much of a late night either.

Comments

Scarlet said…
Enjoyed catching up. Hope teenage week is going well, I didn't hear any bad news after last nights roller-skating event!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!