Good Morning

Hello, so it's day two of my new life. Damn that sounds cheesy. Luckily, it doesn't matter because I have good news to report. Yesterday on my lunch break, instead of driving to McDonalds and ordering a big mac, large fries, chicken sandwich and a strawberry shake (with a diet coke, or course!) I just went walking. I walked up to Amoeba on Sunset Blvd. and back.
Then, when I got off work, I went to Gold's gym and did the elliptical running machine for 45 minutes. Then I did hand weights for 20 minutes and then did one machine. It was very exilarating.
Needless to say I was pretty tired when I got home, but instead of laying down to watch TV with some junk food, I sorted the laundry and my boyfriend and I took it all to the laundromat. While it was in the washer, I had a roasted chicken salad from across the street. It was yummy and I didn't use the whole pack of ranch dressing (they didn't have any lo-cal or non-fat but I'm not going to sweat about it.) I had water to drink.
The bad news is that I weighed myself at the gym, and it said 193 lbs! That's the heaviest I've been since 2000 right before I lost a bunch of weight by exersizing every day on my lunch break and when I got home, and barely eating anything.
But on the bright side, now I know exactlty how much weight I would like to lose, and how important it is that I do this now, before it gets worse.
I am definitely going to the gym tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!