"Mixed Signals" coming 7/22/16


I will be posting more about this soon, but for now, here's the announcement:

My band's first album together will be coming out on 7/22/16!!!

This follows up my debut solo album, "It's Never the Way You Imagine It," which was released in April, 2011. Why did this one take so long? Well, it's a full band album, so instead of me just making music on my computer whenever I wanted to, I had to learn how to do things like record drums, mix drums, produce tracks with contributions from at least 5 very busy people, and then tie it all together!

I'll be going into more detail about each track, but for now, you can pre-order the album and hear our new single "All Mixed Up" here:

Comments

Scarlet said…
Enjoyed listening, excited to hear the whole album! Good job Traitors!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!