Devin Tait & The Traitors "To Be Young & On Downers" live at Plummer Park

This was a really fun show right in our local park where I used to do boot camp in the mornings with Robin.  It was nice to return to the park and be able to perform with such a talented and artistic bunch of people (thanks to Apt. 3F, Planet Queer and the City of West Hollywood)!  My band was the first band to play since I had to be done early enough to make it to Ryan and Creighton's wedding later that afternoon.  Liana was also out of town for a wedding, so my friend Cindy Sciacca, who's currently starring in Bronies: The Musical, and spent most of last year on tour with I Love Lucy Live On Stage, was gracious enough to fill in for her!



We did 5 songs:



1. Winnipeg Beach (revived per Cindy's request!)

2. Too Late Anyway (Jarod sang this song from the musical Nightshriek)

3. Now I Know What I Want (our next single - coming soon to iTunes!)

4. Sunglasses at Night / Sweet Dreams

5. To Be Young & On Downers



Here's a video of that last one:



Comments

Scarlet said…
Yay! Wish I had been there for the performance!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!