The Monster Mash

I woke up this morning to the sounds of an elementary school halloween party and costume contest. There is a school just adjacent to our apartment building and the playground (if you can call a huge asphalt lot a playground) is just about 100 feet away from us.
It was so soothing and comforting to hear songs like "The Monster Mash" being played in between announcements of "most creative costume" and "most colorful costume" and the sound of children cheering and laughing. It reminded me of all that's good in the world.
Here's to a fun and safe Halloween!
In celebration, I am posting my band's brand new, spooky video for "I'm a Vampire"... enjoy!

Comments

Scarlet said…
Wow, should be the nation's new number 1 single!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!