Flat Tana




In the midst of all the weirdness going on in my life right now, it's nice to have a couple things to ground a person. The strongest force in my life that has always kept my feet on solid ground is my family. So I was delighted when my cousin Andrea called to tell me that her daughter Tana was going to be mailing me a "Flat Tana" which was a small, flat cut out paper person bearing Tana's resemblance as part of a school project. I was familiar with the book "Flat Stanley" which spawned the idea, having already attempted to fulfill another girl's school project awhile back when she sent it to the TV Academy and Dylan received it. Unfortunately, even though I went to the trouble to take lots of pictures of that Flat Stanley, and developed the pictures myself, Dylan never ended up mailing the poor thing back.
Well since this is my cousin Tana we're talking about, of course I'm going to mail it back, and we have already had some adventures! Tana's already been to San Diego for a rock concert, to Glendale for rollerskating, and Hollywood Blvd. where the pictures here were taken.
Next Monday I'll mail her back to Kansas, but I'm sure she will have lots of stories to tell!

Comments

Scarlet said…
Did your "flat Tana" get back to Hays. How fun for Tana that you took the time to do all of that for her. I am going to call Andrea and inquire!

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!