Envigaration


Things are exciting right now. After last week, which was one of my worst and most difficult in recent memory, I guess things could only go up. I am starting a diet today (South Beach) and I know that it's the right time because I'm actually really into it. I have dieted a lot in my life, and sometimes it works; usually it doesn't. I know by now that the difference is how badly I want to do it. I have to be completely ready to do it, and right now I am. It helped a lot that I weighed myself this morning and was shocked by the number that popped up on the scale. Also, I completely indulged this past weekend with regards to junk food and alcohol, so honestly right now the idea of a diet feels refreshing.
This weekend, my band went down to San Diego Indie Music Festival where we were performing on the "mature audiences stage." Having had mixed luck in San Diego, and knowing that festivals in general can be really iffy, I think we were all expecting the worst. We were very pleasantly surprised, however, as we had one of our most enjoyable shows in a long time. My hats off to the promoters and organizers of the event, as well as those in attendance (some people got so into our set that they jumped up and started dancing with our go-go squad!) and of course my fellow band members, Brandon and Amy; our dancers Coco and Angela, and our associate Marc.
Anyway, back to now: I can just feel that my body and mind are ready to start working together to improve my physical well-being. I know I have let myself go a little bit but the summer is coming up and I want to be proud of my body and happy with the way I look.
Oh, I also discovered this really cool new drink called Enviga, it's a sparkling green tea from Nestle and it actually burns calories when you drink it. They say if you drink 3 cans a day you will burn an extra 100 calories. Sounds like it might be worth a try to me. Although I doubt I will actually buy 3 cans every day.
In other news, I bought a plug-in for iMovie so that I can do green-screen editing which I'm really excited to start experimenting with. I have several video projects going right now as well as working on the new Shitting Glitter album ("Food Drinks Music") and my own first solo album ("This Kind of Madness") so I'm a busy boy. I'm Envigarated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human League Albums: From Worst to First!

Amy Crosby, 1970-2021

All the Thompson Twins albums (+ Babble) ranked!